XSLT continues to be the primary choice for transforming XML with XSLT 2.0 and XPath 2.0 supplying functionalities missing in the 1.0 specification. Release 2.0 also adds powerful new features to the languages, extending them in important ways to be more concise, more efficient, more flexible and significantly more powerful than the previous 1.0 version. XSLT 2.0 and XPath 2.0 are inseparably linked and are ready for use today.
On completion of this course, attendees should be able to:
• understand the role and the scope of XSLT and XPath in XML document processing
• gain an understanding of the elements, attributes and functions of XSLT 2.0 and XPath 2.0
• write push- and pull-oriented XSLT stylesheets
• sort and group information
• gain an understanding of the different types of programming languages
Who should attend?
Developers with a good understanding of XSLT 1.0 and XPath 1.0 needing to learn more about XSLT 2.0 and XPath 2.0 and its new features.
Basic knowledge of XPath 1.0 and XSLT 1.0 is assumed.
Attendees with no programming experience may not get maximum value from this course.
Course tools: Topologi Markup Editor
Length of course: 0.5 days
Cost: $270 + GST
Group Fee: $250 + GST